SM Bass - Completed and released

Special collaborative projects managed by SynthMaker users

Moderators: electrogear, exonerate

Postby rwillson on Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:49 am

i think i fixed some things???

http://www.esnips.com/web/SynthMakerFolder

r...
This great evil. Where does it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doin' this? Who's killin' us? Robbing us of life and light. Mockin' us with the sight of what we might've known.
rwillson
essemer

Postby rwillson on Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:22 pm

i can be such a boob, i know this project is basicly done, but i had to fiddle with a new skin just for the hell of it...

look for the Rising Sun version...

http://www.esnips.com/web/SynthMakerFolder

r...
This great evil. Where does it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doin' this? Who's killin' us? Robbing us of life and light. Mockin' us with the sight of what we might've known.
rwillson
essemer

Postby rwillson on Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:24 pm

fixed it again, i think it works now, still learning...

http://www.esnips.com/SharedFolderAction.ns#files

r...
rwillson
essemer

Postby infuzion on Sat May 12, 2007 2:13 am

rwillson wrote:fixed it again, i think it works now, still learning...
http://www.esnips.com/SharedFolderAction.ns#files
xP already :(
Need help? First search the forum & WiKi, then post in the help forum with a clear topic, request, & OSM. Then please WiKi the correct solution. If you want my personal assistance, I charge by the hour or for an exchange of services.
infuzion
smstar
smstar

Postby rwillson on Sat May 12, 2007 9:30 pm

got tired of messing with this, washed my hands...
rwillson
essemer

Postby Nu Audio Science on Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:19 am

Completed and released

OSM+VST+EXE available here
Oh blimey
Nu Audio Science
smunatic

Use source please?

Postby infuzion on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:15 am

Do you guys mind if I use the OSM for a "remix" of this, which I intend to sell? Most of it has been rewritten in ASM, plus much if it altered beyond the original code, so each section will not give a 1:1 same output. So nothing is really the "same"; I've done 100 edits overall so far on it at about 15 minutes each edit. I actually made most of it last year, but put it to aside. Now that I see that one can make money off of editing files I guess I might as well join the gang?

I fully intend to link back to your websites. I also hope, but I will not promise, to pay all involved a small amount of money if I make something past the hosting costs & 10% of sales that will go to a non-profit. Or I may just buy something you're selling as a "payment".
cheers
Need help? First search the forum & WiKi, then post in the help forum with a clear topic, request, & OSM. Then please WiKi the correct solution. If you want my personal assistance, I charge by the hour or for an exchange of services.
infuzion
smstar
smstar

Re: SM Bass - Completed and released

Postby Nu Audio Science on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:47 pm

As far as i am concerned and i pretty much started the idea
You can't sel the bassline at all
However having said that from what you have said and knowing you i fully expect it is true then you wont be selling the bassline but selling your own bassline with stuff you have learnt from this (Which after all was the intention of this project anyway)

So all in i would say sell away dude and dont worry about sharing the profits (A free copy would be nice though hehehe)

NAS
Oh blimey
Nu Audio Science
smunatic

Postby nexus hexus on Tue May 26, 2009 10:43 pm

RE: exonerate,

Hi , I'm new to the Synthmaking but not to graphics. I saw you were looking for panel to your additive synth and wanted to know if you had any donations or whether the project was already wrapped up? If not I'd like to work it in that capacity till I figure out the difference between a float and a floater.. ( when the float don't work). Do you have any personal ethnic, sports teams, or music genre you'd like personalized to it? I'm most refrequent to save in .jpeg but apparently these bitmaps have to be saved . png on adobe. If you have any additional format info or correction , help is appreciated.
Blood Bank Doctor: No, you may not give urine instead of blood.- Monty Python
nexus hexus
essemer

Postby AngularMomentum on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Did an update for this...new dezippers, threw the metering out, it does not work anymore, and did some stuff to the envelopes, packing up the volume together with the stereo clip, altered the release setting for the enevelope, that it was set so long must be because we had that overdrive in there...threw out redundant components and changed them for new ones.
Attachments
tb303.osm
(443.42 KiB) Downloaded 392 times
AngularMomentum
deliverer

Postby Nu Audio Science on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 pm

I might have a go at converting a bunch of it to code when i get chance
See if it saves any on CPU

NAS
Oh blimey
Nu Audio Science
smunatic

Postby AngularMomentum on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:54 pm

I guess the filters could use some optimisation for sure asin ASM. I think there are also better solutions for the envelope now.
AngularMomentum
deliverer

Postby xmidiman on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Hi, I did a little bit of ASM + updating + optimizing.
Notes here and in osm:
Removed "hz to 0-1" in Multi Osc(s), changed midi to poly setting to 0-1
***edit:this refering to the detune module***Removed the (1 * 0.5) because it doesnt need to be there, just left 0.5
Updated dezipper in adsr
Changed the stream divison+float adds in overdrive to ASM
Stereo clip changed to ASM, also removed pack4,
don't need to setup pack4 when your not dealing with 2 channels(left and right...its a mono(pan) synth
Changed highpass code(inside 3pole/dist) to ASM with simple optimizations(del movaps etc)
Straightend up some of the connections/flow

I hope I didn't forget anything.

***edit AGAIN: I did forget something, the ASM stream math code that takes like vel * adsr * filter * overdrive(i think)***

X
Attachments
tb303.osm
(442.29 KiB) Downloaded 478 times
xmidiman
essemist

Previous

Return to Projects