SM2.0.5: Double Stream connectors lacking

Discuss suspected defects before submitting a bug report

Moderator: electrogear

SM2.0.5: Double Stream connectors lacking

Postby infuzion on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:18 am

1) Double-Stream connecter (the black/gray (D)) i snot listed in the Toolbox filter.
2) There is no Double-(Float-)Stream connector for the blank-connector type. Thus, if you were to make a module that was previously between two Double-Stream primitives, the connector type becomes Single-Float-Stream (~) connector. Cannot be switched manually since the Double-Stream connector is missing from the filter which is also the blank-right-click-popup changer.

This is not really a high priority right now, since the only reason we have Double-Stream now is to have the sampler work properly, so I don't see a need for sub-module right now. But perhaps there will be a need for this bug to be fixed in the future.

DO NOT POST 64bit audio (Double Stream0 suggestions/want lists/etc here, post in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10775&p=80548
Need help? First search the forum & WiKi, then post in the help forum with a clear topic, request, & OSM. Then please WiKi the correct solution. If you want my personal assistance, I charge by the hour or for an exchange of services.
infuzion
smstar
smstar

Return to Bugs