Synthmaker roadmap?

Suggest new features, components or other changes to the software

Moderator: electrogear

Do we want a roadmap of further Synthmaker development?

yes, please
95%
no
No votes
meh (don't care)
4%

Total votes : 48

Re: Synthmaker roadmap?

Postby Jay on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:46 am

Attic my sentiments exactly. This has to be the one and only forum based around a piece of software where there is absolutely no interaction from the devs at least not in a long time! i would not expect my customers to return to me if i ran my company like this.

there are no excuses passable for the lack of interaction between a software engineer and his/her user-base! it is a basic requirement of a customer savvy vendor to be in touch with the said customer and MAKE time for the customers concerns/questions and it is also a basic requirement for a successful business to have happy customers or guess what... there is no business.

Hmmm maybe i am wrong,maybe i should say F*%"k it,the next band that walks through my doors will get a badly done recording, half the tracks on their album from what they asked for and i should leave them with an unfinished album then ignore their calls for a while then move on to my next project...I would be dead in the water within 3-6 months.

The big fanfare about the new package was all well and good but since then its been taken as a great kick in the teeth to the SM users with the wealth of silence ever since and the consistent ignoring of the user-bases questions pertaining to the future of SM.

It is time for Outsim to wake up! ans start taking a bit of interest in these long beleaguered fans and its SM product

I have a busy studio to run,a farm to run and a family life to maintain all whilst trying to recover from my op and fight this F%"*ing disease and i have time to post here! So where is the excuse?

Malc? anyone?

anyway i am of to play with my new Reaktor goodies :D

Best regards
Jay
The history of science shows that theories are perishable.With every new truth that is revealed,we get a better understanding of Nature and our conceptions and views are modified. - Nikola Tesla.
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/
Jay
essemilian

Postby infuzion on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:27 am

This seems to further reinforce my hope that SM will be Open Sourced, but I'm betting it won't happen.
Need help? First search the forum & WiKi, then post in the help forum with a clear topic, request, & OSM. Then please WiKi the correct solution. If you want my personal assistance, I charge by the hour or for an exchange of services.
infuzion
smstar
smstar

Postby Disco_Steve on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:42 pm

I think that would only happen if outsim died. and I doubt that will happen considering they are taking people on at the mo. but in ten years when version one is compleatly obsoleet mabey!!

Steve
- the future sounds better.
Disco_Steve
essemilian

Postby Acrobat on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:20 am

MegaHurtz wrote:too bad these topics dont get much responce from the people we adress them too.
They might read em, but..

sad but true :(
Acrobat
smaniac

Postby Disco_Steve on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:51 am

now that the country knows what the gov spending road map is, SM needs one too :)
- the future sounds better.
Disco_Steve
essemilian

Postby mayo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:51 pm

A roadmap would be nice as we don't know if the 64-bit or OSX or VST 2.4+ support is even on its way (or in plan at least)
or should we move to other, technological more advanced framework, offering these features today already...? :S

Take this as a bump and +1

thanks
mayo
essemer

Postby rl on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm

oh yeah, I almost missed the one year anniversary celebration of this request! Still no roadmap in sight.

I'm using SM less these days. It's still great as a rapid prototyping tool for DSP algorithms, but SM is lacking so many essential features....
rl
dsp wiz

Previous

Return to Ideas and Requests