Simple but effective Equalizer for Easy Sessions!

Until our dedicated user library is in place you can post examples and modules here

Moderators: electrogear, exonerate

Simple but effective Equalizer for Easy Sessions!

Postby Dj_Tays on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 pm

captureq.png
captureq.png (13.02 KiB) Viewed 2405 times
Yep! hello people ! here is a simple equalizer, for make your sessions!

The idea is very very basic...

You load a Sample / Song or anything you wanna play ,open Simple Sessions Plugin link to the desired channel , Link your controllers on ! then just equalize !!! and make your sounds look better!

OSM (feel free to use or change anything)
Simple sessions.osm
(276.69 KiB) Downloaded 383 times

DLL standalone http://www.mediafire.com/?kv9a4241bxdc62d
Dj_Tays
essemist

Re: Simple but effective Equalizer for Easy Sessions!

Postby Mike Goodwin on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Thanks for sharing this one :) It is the type of example I have been hoping to find. The only problem is that when I open it I get the message that it was made in an earlier version of SynthMaker. I am running 2.0.5, any ideas?
Mike Goodwin
essemer

Postby trogluddite on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:42 am

Hi there Mike, welcome to the forum.
The vast majority of schematics will work just fine if you click to allow the file to load normally. There are some rare occasions that updated components will slightly change the behaviour of a design, hence the warning - but the phrasing of the dialogue makes it sound a lot scarier than it really is!
In fact, if you take a look inside the knobs, there is one 'obsolete' component in there - the "Developer" primitive - it has a red/white stripy border to show that it has been superceded. In many cases replacing superceded parts with the latest equivalent from the toolbox will fix any problems - but in this case it is not necessary, as that primitive does nothing to the performance of the plugin, and no longer exists - in fact, it can be safely deleted.
(The "Developer" primitive was a 'marker' used for a special 'novice' mode that hid some of the modules in the toolbox; this mode was discarded after OutSim realised that it just led to lots of bug reports from users who thought that their toolbox had got corrupted!).

If you do still have problems with the schematic, just post again - there are many 'old hands' here who are familiar with the ways of the older versions of SM, and they are generally not too hard to fix.
Feel free to use any schematics and algorithms I post on the forum in your own designs - a credit is appreciated (but not a requirement).
Don't stagnate, mutate to create. Without randomness and serendipity the earth would be just another barren rock.
trogluddite
smychopath

Postby Dj_Tays on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Mike Goodwin wrote:Thanks for sharing this one :) It is the type of example I have been hoping to find. The only problem is that when I open it I get the message that it was made in an earlier version of SynthMaker. I am running 2.0.5, any ideas?

I was out for some time but i will update it so soon as possible now im runing last version of Synthmaker ..

sorry for the problems
Dj_Tays
essemist

Postby Dj_Tays on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:50 am

Ok here is the same plugin saved in the new version of SM

i hope that will fix problems opening
Attachments
Simple sessions 1.2.osm
(276.68 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
Dj_Tays
essemist

Postby tombart on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:12 pm

I like, but the bad phase (test phase ABXVST.exe). Is this could be improved?
tombart
essemer

Postby Dj_Tays on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:33 am

tombart wrote:I like, but the bad phase (test phase ABXVST.exe). Is this could be improved?

Maybe im so begginner in this but i dont know what .exe you mean ? my plugin doesent start any .exe i think ... or maybe thats because of your studio program =?

Im using FL STUDIO and i didnt see any .exe running when the plugin starts .. so i dont know what do you mean ...

:o

sorry
Dj_Tays
essemist

Return to Examples