Here's an odd little synth!
The project started out as just kind of a "test bed" for a couple little experiments I had going on regarding gain-staging and "functional" filters. I had only intended on spending a couple nights putting it together. But a couple nights turned into a couple weeks and this little "experiment" turned into something that resembled a functioning synth. So I'm posting it here in case anyone is interested. When I started out, I grabbed the closest instrument I had at hand to sample for the oscillators... a Stylophone! This is certainly not an extremely flexible instrument nor will it find its way onto your latest Trance track, but for those who like quirky little instruments, this may be right up your alley.
Anyway, the schematic may be really hard to follow as it is mostly contained in two very large assembly blocks (one for the poly section and one for the mono section) and a lot of the different "sections' of the synth are highly integrated with one another, but if there is anything in there that piques anyone's interest, I'd be happy to explain what's going on or whip up standalone version of any of the sections.
I did write out a quick and dirty little User Guide that explains the controls and offers a little insight into the inner-workings of the program. Also, there is no interactive preset manager on the GUI, but if you do go to the trouble of exporting a VST from the schematic, there are a few (eight, I think) presets already programmed in there to show some of the different sounds that can be made with this thing (I am not a sound designer so the presets aren't especially polished).
Anyway, enjoy. And as always, criticism is encouraged
Oh and yes, you can play the "keyplate" on the GUI just like a Stylophone