new instruments released

Until our dedicated user library is in place you can post examples and modules here

Moderators: electrogear, exonerate

new instruments released

Postby dskm on Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:48 pm

Hi all ;)

first sorry for my english, i'm spanish.

I have released various instruments, and i want to get some feedback, presets, sugestions...

all ready for download in my site, www.dskmusic.com

Thanks!!!

DSK DrumZ MachineZ

- 8 sound slots (C3 to C4 white keys)
- Level and pan control
- 8 stereo outs
- 226 samples
- 18 kits
- Midi automation
- Preset selector

DSK SixSenZe

- Multi OSC, 4×3 basic waveforms
- Octave select and micro-detuner
- Amp. envelope
- Multimode Filter
- SuperSAW effect
- Midi automation
- Preset selector

DSK Odisea

- 2 Osc, 5 waveforms
- Amp. envelope
- Filter
- easy programming
- Midi automation
- Preset selector

DSK ThoR

- 4 Osc, 5 waveforms, ADSR, pan (+ routing)
- 4 Filter
- 3 advanced LFO (+ routing + 4 user memory slots)
- Fx (4 delay)
- Midi automation
- Preset selector
dskm
essemer

Postby chackl on Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:36 pm

So i tell you something to the DSK SixSenZe: >:(

I've not put my HighPowerOSC System on SM Forum to find an OSC Version exactly the same as mine!!!!
The "Super Effect" was my Idea also that with the 9 Unison Wavetables. Exactly the "Super" Knob has to mean "Unison Detune". You allso used the same Wave Names.
Now i want to upload my GrooveBox and today i hear I copied the OSC from you!!! Do you think that's OK???

I'm realy uppset about that! Also you didn't korrect the Bug of the System: In your screenschoot you can see verry good, that the wave is not between -1 and 1.

If you copy next time please change more things and look in the licence!
For Example: I posted the HighPowerOSC only for an Example.

C.Hackl
Mainstream Audio
A Company for cheap hightec-VSTi
chackl
essemilian

Postby Nu Audio Science on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:53 am

OK chakli i can see you point if you think you have a licence infringement here but can you take it off the forum and contact the person involved please ;)

I hope you get this sorted out and any differences settled

Cheers
NAS
Oh blimey
Nu Audio Science
smunatic

Postby Tom7777 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:08 am

Chackl, I hate to point this out but it is the truth if you put project files (even when asking for help etc) on the internet someone will always use them, some modify but some will not, i know people want to share stuff without that happening hence threads like this -

http://www.synthmaker.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1649

Best thing if you don't want stuff like that to happen is just share the vsti/exe which is basically like a locked version, people can still copy ideas but at least they would have to work to do them. Also with ideas like mixing multiple oscs with unison and spread you can't really expect them not to get copied either, plus ideas like that have been done before already but maybe not exactly setup like yours but i dunno it may have even been done before, synths have been copying ideas from one another for years now in both real hardware and vsts, Sorry to hear this as i know you didn't want this but its bound to happen really, i hope you sort things out.
Tom7777
smychopath

Postby chackl on Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:37 am

I didn't ask for help. I only uploadet the OSC to schow benginners in SM an example.
i'm only so uppset because yesterday i got a Mail that i copied the System from him!!! (I wanted to upload my VSTi)

IS THAT OK????
Mainstream Audio
chackl
essemilian

Postby Tom7777 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:42 am

Its the same with anything and SE etc still really if you put projects online they will get used, im just telling you how it is so no need to make really huge text (which on the web is like your shouting at me) If you got a mail and originally made it then yeah thats quite bad but as i said before with the web you can't expect these things not to happen really.
Tom7777
smychopath

Postby chackl on Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:57 am

I've shown the Forum Date of the HighPowerOSC when i uloadet it first. And they have schown me the date of his VSTi. Now they believe me:

ForumPost:
http://synthmaker.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5216
Date: Jan 19, 2008

His VSTi:
Date: Jan 27, 2008
Mainstream Audio
chackl
essemilian

Postby Tom7777 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:15 am

Good to know you got things sorted. :)
Tom7777
smychopath

Postby infuzion on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:01 am

Sorry this happened to you chackl :( I threw a little warning on the WIKI's homepage to help prevent this from happening to others... I hope a similar warning gets sticked (or added to a sticky) in the forum also.
Need help? First search the forum & WiKi, then post in the help forum with a clear topic, request, & OSM. Then please WiKi the correct solution. If you want my personal assistance, I charge by the hour or for an exchange of services.
infuzion
smstar
smstar

Postby chackl on Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:45 am

I'm verry sad now. I like it to post examples and to help beginners in SM.
Mainstream Audio
chackl
essemilian

Postby sunsynth on Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:34 pm

It's unbelievable:

@dskm: you made your sales promotion here but you don't react on this forum-messages...! 3:)

We have seen here some other cloner's but they react after understanding what they've done...

Tip: Always ask 4 permission and give credit to the Source-Author's!!!

SUNsynth
sunsynth
smaniac

Postby dskm on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:49 pm

first sorry for my english, i'm spanish.

to chackl: well, i have in mind that examples post here are for use. the "Licencing" part of your post is later to I say the first time.
I'm out for vacations, and now read this. I'll work in alternative method to change the synth.

I thought that this examples are free for use, your edit your post later, and now i'll change it, sorry.

to sunsynth:

sales promotion? on free instruments? pfff, as I say, i was think that its free to use example. I'm only post the release here. I never use anything that I know that no can use, like this case (now, before read the edit post).

In any case I feel the misunderstanding.

sorry for my english again
dskm
essemer

Postby electrogear on Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:59 am

Hi dskm,

Aside from the ripping of other people's work, I'm really interested to know about the drumz VSTi as I'm making a drum plug-in at the moment. I just wondered how you managed to get 226 samples in there without slowing down the CPU and taking up lots of space? Are they 24-bit .wav files? Did you use wav array modules?

Thanks,

Mike
My life hasn't been the same since I was ignored by aliens :(
electrogear
smanatic

Return to Examples